"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

my tuesday evening

So tonight was the season finale of the Real World. I am such an addict to MTV documentaries. I don't really watch television - no time for it, but my ears will always perk up when an MTV doc comes on. And seeing how they come on all the time, I don't need to schedule them in. :-) I even shed a tear, OK, looking back, I didn't cry, but I did get a little misty eyed as they all said their goodbyes. Wow - I am such a dork. Maybe because it reminds me that so many people come and go.

And now I am eating pickles out of a jar with a fork. The dill kind, the bread and butter ones are so heinous that they shouldn't even exist. Why do they call them "bread and butter"?!!? Those pickles do not taste like one or the other or both. They taste like ass.