"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

there's no "I" in keyboard

Well I suck.

Today my I, K, and N keys started sticking, so Morgan told me that I can pop them off and clean them - oh fun!! So I pop off my K and it was amusing and gross. I take my laptop with me everywhere, so you can imagine the crud that gets stuck all up in there. I then have a revelation that the next pran I pull on someone is to totally rearrange their keyboard letters. As soon as I have this thought, my I button breaks. The little white plastic thing underneath the letter unhinged and broke and now I am sad. Instead of my cute little black and white I key, I just have a soft little white nub.

But then I had another realization - now I NEED to purchase an ibook. Wanna buy me one?