"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, February 26, 2005

my new secret crush

I hate to say it...I *really* like the video for "since you've been gone" by Kelly Clarkson. I know it's called "since u been gone" but I am not acknowledging that since I hate the "word" "u". Jen recently posted that she bought KC's album on itunes a day after Maryellen and I said that we wanted it, but didn't want to buy it in the store. The next day, Morita told me that Graham Colton Band is opening up for KC on her new tour... While both at work and online, we both retorgressed to age 13. What will be even better is if I can score comped tickets. Fingers crossed!

mir: um...we have to go
mir: graham colton is opening up for kelly clarkson
Jen: gasp!! be still my beating heart!!!
mir: I KNOW!
mir: seriously
Jen: may first.
Jen: kelly in dc
mir: sweet, what day of the week is it?
mir: a sunday!
mir: woot woot!
Jen: sunday sunday sunday!
mir: we
mir: are
mir: so
mir: going
Jen: YES!!!
mir: EEEEEEEEE!!!!!
mir: this is the best news ever
mir: seriously
mir: i think i just lost my indie cred today