"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, February 13, 2005

breakfast and valentine's day specials

After getting to bad in the wee hours of the morning, I was awoken by my cell phone with Maryellen on the other end inviting me to rockstar breakfast. I lazily walked over the four blocks and met the posse for some good ol' MYV watching. Maryellen cooked while TM, Brad, and I shouted at the TV at Made. Girls can be such meanies. We so rooted for Ian, the high schooler who lusted for his best friend. He never got her, but as Brad pointed out, Ian probably got more ass because of that TV show. Way to go Ian. Ian also looked like Brian, the drummer in Stephen Kellogg's band. TM took pictures of the TV on his phone for proof.

Maryellen made a great breakfast of every breakfast food imaginable. The boys were sent on the road towards Pittsburgh for their show with full stomachs and Maryellen and I planned our day full of shopping and tv watching.

After the mall, we vegged at her place, complete with pizza and wine and valentine's day specials. The Snoopy valentine's day program was followed by the Winnie the Pooh valentine's day program and we felt oh so retro. We followed that up with Shakespear in Love and called it an early evening.

Oh so fabulous.