"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sunday in the city...

I started off my Sunday with work related phone calls, then headed into the city. I ate lunch at Moby's restaurant under Laura's recommendation - plus she saw M. Doughty chilling there last time she went...sold! The place is called Teany and is fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I was enjoying my pan bagnia and pomengrate white tea when I looked over towards the street and a photographer was all up in the window taking pictures inside Teany. There may have been ten tables tops in there. I glance around and don't see anyone familiar, but what the heck do I know, I barely watch TV and haven't seen a movie in months. He directed his lens at our table a few times - gotta peruse those tabloids to see if I'm spotted haha. I love the lower east side.