"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, September 11, 2005

apt 192 late evening conversations

This is another post of roommate conversations that occurred tonight…

A few Mondays ago I posted how Jen and I think that owning a deep fryer would be beneficial to our lives…Dan informed me on our ride back to Jersey City that my wildest dream will come true…Nick will be hooking us up with a deep fryer in the next few days. Only good can come of this.

“Hey Tanya, we’re getting a deep fryer for our apartment” – Dan

“(points at me) SHE is NOT allowed to use it. There needs to be supervision and a child safety lock on it for Miranda” – Tanya

Shaun also told Tanya online that we have the capability to deep fry anything…like sneakers. He also said that the deep fryer is a great reason to visit our apartment.

Moments later…

“Ugh, I so don’t want to shower. It takes so much effort, can someone do it for me?” – me

“(giggles) I haven’t showered since Friday.” – Tanya

We are so hot.