"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Saturday was the Mardi Gras bar loop in Wilmington. Karen, Melissa, and Rick and I went to four bars and ended up at Logan House. Though I was the DD, Melissa said that I looked the most trashed in the pictures that were taken. The pictures will be up on my site when I get back from work. We played a game called "lets see how many creepy old guys stare at miranda". we lost count after the third bar. Ok, just a word of advice to guys...don't be creepy. don't be obvious and don't say creepy things. that is not a turn on and we will just stand that much farther away from you.
ended the night with some Ike at the Logan House. talked to the guys after and hung out till way after close. John Faye initiated me "into the family". haha.
Good times :-) And none of us got kicked out. yay.