"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

some advice

Whenever I go away, I have a tendency to make sure my living space is clean, so when I come back all tired and wanting familiarity, I will have it all nice and organized. So since these next three days will more than likely not be spent much here, I cleaned up today. And I forgot to do my laundry until 1am.
When you do your laundry at 1 am make sure you don't wash your favorite burgandy sweater with everything else, because you will find burgandy sweater balls on your socks, underwear, and favorite pants that are pink. Not on all of your favorite pants, just the pink ones. And usually I will wash all of those things seperately so that they don't fight in the washer, but I only had a few things that needed to be clean.