"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, June 11, 2005

can't hardly wait

"Just so you know, judging from my little experience, I kind of believe in fate. It just works in really fucked up ways sometimes."

Um, can you say "one of the greatest movies, ever??!?!" "Can't Hardly Wait" is on and I am stoked. This is one of those rare movies that I think I can quote from start to finish (Half Baked, High Fidelity, Empire Records, Dead Poets, Good Will Hunting, and Best in Show also in that list). In retrospect, it really does remind me of the fishbowl that was/is STN. Come on guys, think about it. :-) Of course 'Los would be Mike Dexter. Just kidding, he's the foreign exchange student who asks, "would you like to touch my penis." But not because 'Los is a perv, because he isn't, but because we couldn't understand what he was saying half the time. Oh, and Ethan Embry is hot. And this is also based around Ryan's town in PA.

Last night Maryellen and I drank wine and watched "Sideways". We agree that we have to watch it again. Maybe because we were talking and not paying attention to some of the beginning, but i wasn't as good as we anticipated.

Oh, and I think now a certain band hates me. I don't think I have ever read the word "fuck" so many times in an e-mail. They'll get over it. (haha my mom just called, I had sent her pictures of said band and she said that I'm not allowed to go anywhere alone with them haha).

And tonight! Chip is coming up from Delaware and we're going to hit up NYC tonight. He saw Granian during the Feeling Anxious party and wanted to go to his next NYC show, which is tonight, so I am coming with because I can't deny a good night with friends and rock.

Alright time to finish up this movie then off for a long Saturday run.