"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, June 05, 2005

silly stupid boys

On showing Jen some musings from an apparent ex of sorts.

Jenabee88: i cant deal with it
Jenabee88: wow, that's disgusting
Jenabee88: he sure turned into a pussy, didn't he?
galileo358: I KNOW
galileo358: yeah he did
galileo358: seriously i think i may gouge my eyes out
Jenabee88: thank God he's, like, away from you
Jenabee88: that you didnt get wound up in that
Jenabee88: cause, ew
galileo358: i know, so gross, if someone ever said that to me i'd have to punch him in the face
Jenabee88: seriously
Jenabee88: like, im' a romantic, but thats too fakey sugary sweet nasty
galileo358: Like, I don't know what to say. How did this all become so weird?! Was there some sort of fold in the universe?
Jenabee88: think of how bizzare life has gotten