"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, July 28, 2005

my forehead

linds: ohhhhhhh your forehead looks like it hurts, did you burn it?!

me: yeah...

linds: from your straightener?

me: noooo....the wok....

linds: the wok? like, the wok on the stove?

me: yeah, i burned my forehead on the handle of the wok.

linds: but....how?!??!

me: I preheated the oven, but the wok and pans and crap were in there, so i took them out and put them on the stove top. Later on, while leaning over to get my shit out of the oven I banged my forehead against the hot handle that has hanging over the edge of the stove because I am a moron...hence the odd burnt shape and bruise on my noggin.

linds: i can't believe that that actually happened and it took about five minutes to tell. only you...and stay away from the stove!!



(btw it still hurts)