"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

inxs rockstar show thingy and other ramblings

Ok, so Mig is hot. And he's nice. Neil is kinda hot too, but he is wearing a tank top and that just doesn't work for him. And this Jessica chick can't sing and the dark haired country girl has no personality.

In other empty music news, Lou Pearlman has his hands on another mindless robotic boy band...US5. WHY does this keep happening!?!? Seriously, who perpetuates this garbage?
I hate it all. I do like the new Ben Folds album more than I thought I would. Beleive me, I think Ben is super keen, but his last album makes me all giddy for white boy wussy piano banging rock.

On another note, please come see JJ and Lloyd Dobler Effect rock out at Arlene's Grocery on Wednesday August 10th. It's 18+ and for $5 you can get a can of PBR and a shot of Jack. And for $5 more, you can buy me a can of PBR and a shot of Jack.