"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sundays were made for this

I think I am making a habit of only wearing pajamas and running clothes on Sundays. Sundays were made for moving watching, writing, reading, running, and promoting...all while lounging on the couch. It's two in the afternoon though it feels like morning and the apartment smells like coffee. Aurora just IMed and said she is heading to NYC now. Yay. Oh damn, that means I have to get out of my pink Delaware pants and my green Rock Adio shirt since I don't think that the combination is appropriate for the public.

My big writing project today is to write my doozy of a Rainbow good bye blog and to start pages for different sets of people. For example, I will have seperate documents with cut and pasted segments for different people, such as Aurora, the Omnisoul crew, the equestrian team, Carlos, WVUD callers, Rainbow customers such as Terry and Mohamed, STN, Nate, The East End, Jen, the UD girls, Chris L., Marlon Spike, Tanya, Akiva, LDE, Public Safety...get it?!??!?! I'll be sure to keep you updated.

"Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" is on and it may be the dumbest movie I has seen in a while. The only reason I watched the last half hour of it is because "Anything Else" with Christina Ricci is on afterwards.

"I've had a crush on you since we met. Couldn't you tell, the way I was ignoring you?"