"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

screw your band part 2.

Ok, I reread what I wrote and I want to apologize. I was bitter. But the guy was extremely rude and short with me and upon researching his band (see, I do try to give everyone a fair chance), I discovered that the band has no buzz, has no tour dates, and um, doesn't have a damn website. So yeah, validated. Work on your online presence and cause some ripples.

I am watching that INXS show and it makes me want to stab myself. The silver dreaded chick was just singing Hoobastank and the black guy with the mohawk keeps pumping his arms and giving the rock sign. I do admit that JD is hot, has a good voice, and isn't as fake as the rest of them. The show still makes me want to puke though, there is nothing original about any of them.
On the other hand, I have some awesome original rock shows to announce soon...watch out August, it'll be a hot one.