"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Car ride home from Roanoke

I am on the train ready to hit the tracks to Newark, NJ, then catch the subway to Hoboken. I laughed so hard on the ride back from Roanoke that I cried, a few times. Want to know something that is more no fun than STAFF? Child Safety Locks are no fun! I am a bit spastic when I am in the car for long periods of time. That’s all I will say about that…

Sheetz coffee is not good, so I took my sharpie and renamed it Shitz coffee. We got to Frederick from Roanoke in 3.5 hours. Morita says that he doesn’t fuck around.

Speaking of Sheetz coffee…If you know anything about me, you should know that a) I fall and trip at least once a day… b) I lose…or “misplace” A LOT of my belongings… and c) I spill stuff. So here I am in the back seat playing with my coffee cup when BOOM! It just flies out of my hands. I don’t know how I saved it, but I did and coffee did not go anywhere and I caused a commotion and it wasn’t my fault. I was told to relinquish the cup and to stop playing with my coffee.

Alright, I’m going to stare out the window at the passing lights of life of New Jersey. Love ya, bye.
PS – I think I will have to carry duct tape around with me if I ever have kids. I am sitting behind a screaming child.