"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, December 29, 2003

my undying love for mike leach

seriously now. mike is just so damn amazing and i am so happy i met him and he is in my life. i hope i rock his world. mike is near perfect, from his amazing shaker skills to well....
i am at a loss for words to tell you how fantastic this guy is. and super cool. driving around in the van with him is the highlight of my life. he also listens to my drunk babbling while sitting in his boxers. and we like the same alt country bands because we enjoy angsty crooners with a drawl. mike leach is the definition of rock and roll. Know it and embrace it.


:-) Hahaha. Ok, so Mike tells me last night that he reads this and that I should post more about him, so there you go. He was a bit upset and almost hated me for not writing all about him at the Recher. Hope ya didn't get too offended ;-).