"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, December 15, 2003

the weekend

I am starving and waiting for food to cook, so I figure there is no time like the present to blog.
I have come to the realization that I have been placed on this earth to be amusing to God, so He has some laughter as he is doing more important things. My antics and doings are quite the laugh riot to those who aren't me as I sit back and smirk and wonder why these things happen to me. Then I have to laugh too. I need some good luck!
Oliver had his Eurotrash party this weekend and it was quite entertaining. Good times, great outfits, and band dancing - can't get better than that. Oh yeah it could have.... Oh yeah, and I suck at Connect Four. Fun fun. Left around 3, dropped Karen off, then headed over to Aurora's to talk and contemplate why things happen to us.
I think my liver has decided to crumple up and die.
Went shopping with Aurora in Philly yesterday. On the way to picking her up, I crashed into a dumpster and now have a dent and a scrape on the back of my car. ARGH!!! Which is really irritating since my car is seminew and it's my favorite non-alive possession. The papasan chair is a close second. We hydroplane a few times going to Philly, but nothing we can't handle. The coolest thing that happened to us while in the car was driving through the massive flood. We were driving on Columbus Boulevard (Penn's Landing) when we noticed all of these cars were driving slow or stopping and a bunch of flashing lights ahead. Yeah, the water flooded over and was utter craziness. I have never seen anything like it so deep, and we went full force through it. Woohoo.
After Philly we went to Tyler's for dinner and the Reaching Jane Christmas Party. Which meant open bar, which meant Aurora got drunk and it was fun.
Dinner is done. Good bye.