"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, February 26, 2004

mid morning ramblings

A good thing about living on Main Street is that i don't think I can ever sleep past 10 am because of all of the truck and people noise. Dammit. Went to bed around 4:30 am and woke up at 9:30 am. I'm really tired right now and I haven't even really started my day yet. Yeehaw, I wrote another paragraph. I should just admit that I will never change and will always perfect the art of procrastination. I actually blame Chris C. for not having a day off this week. He's in Florida so I have been working way over time since he isn't around. He owes me big time.

I inadvertently picked up the stupid Atkins diet version of my usual orange juice at the store and it tastes like crap. Kinda reminscent of Tang, which was a tasty beverage years ago, I don't think I want to jumpstart my day with it.

The Atkins diet pisses me off too. Raf is actually on it and has lost 25 pounds so far. It's pretty entertaining to see what he can and cannot eat. While we were renovating he disappeared for about an hour so we thought he was on the roof sneaking in some carbs. Last night Jamie asked Raf if he could eat a peanut butter and honey sandwich and we thought he may explode just thinking about all that carb goodness. But yeah, my point being is that I don't enjoy the Atkins craze in the grocery store.