"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, January 27, 2005

thursday night

I am still in the office. Starving...losing my will to live...hunger...stomach...need sustenence...

I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I am willing to bet that I am definitely lighter here than in Newark. First off, I live on the 5th floor and usually take the flights at half sprint. Secondly, I walk about 3 miles a day to and from work to Port Authority. But the kicker has to be that I rarely have time or I am either too stressed to eat at work. I wonder how long one can live off of the coffee, oranges, apples, and banana's that I actually do have time for. I've also been on a peanut M&M kick. I have our intern go out daily for them, maybe that's how I get my energy. Who knows. I'm hungry. And it's 8 pm. And I am still here.