"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, January 24, 2005

voids in my life

I really wish I had some rain boots and a rug.

I would like for my rain boots to clash as much as possible and be very bright. Key colors would be orange, purple, and/or green. Seeing how I mostly wear black or white all of the time, obnoxiousness is key. My Chucks are wet from galavanting in the city.

My bedroom floor is bare and needs a coverup. Though I like spinning around in my room in my socks, I can do that in my hallway. I feel as though my furnishings are wallflowers and need that free spirit to lay itself out in all its glory in the middle of my room.

And out of everyone, I would really like to see my horse, because unlike all of you who are only a phone call or instant message or e-mail away, I can't communicate to her like that...and I miss her. She loves the snow.