"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

tuesday morning walk

In the past ten days, I have had one small crappy cup of coffee and a large cup of Wawa goodness that my mom brought up from Delaware on Sunday, which is so not even close to my usual 48 ounces of caffeine goodness a day. I needed a pick me up this morning and since I pass a kajillion Starbucks on my 16 block morning walk, I was forced to go in. I don't really like Starbucks, the coffee and the business, but I was left defenseless. Shortly after while walking between 49th and 6th with my Starbucks vanilla soy latte in my left hand and my ipod in my right hand, I realized I was becoming one of THEM. Oh you know who THEY are. Eeeeek.

I also learned this morning that I really do fit in size 6.5 - 7 shoes, not 7.5 and even though they look cute, they still don't fit better with thick socks.