"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, March 27, 2005

upcoming rock

These are a few things that I am looking forward to. :-) Rock! Let me know if I am leaving anything out or if you want to come... (by the way, I want my fucking Go Go Cabrio)

April 2 - rock show...somewhere...that isn't NJ or NYC...
April 5 - either Todd Martin at Goldhawk - Hoboken, NJ or JJ Appleton at Club 17 - New York, NY
April 8 - Ok Go at Maxwell's - Hoboken, NJ
April 9 - Steve and Gilligan's Housewarming Party (I know, not a show, but they are representing Green to Think and Fake Chapter Records) - Bloomfield, NJ
April 16 - Pat McGee Band at Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA (ROCK FAMILY REUNION!)
April 21 - Akiva at Tribeca - New York, NY
April 30 - Phantom Planet at Knitting Factory - New York, NY
May 1 - Honestly at Princeton, Princeton, NJ
May 6 - Akiva & JJ Appleton at University of Delaware - Newark, DE (hopefully!)
May 14 - Lloyd Dobler Effect at Logan House, Wilmington, DE