"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

big fat sigh

jknakdasdjhowsajdowsajlawsla

ANGSTY!

So right when pretty much everything else is going right and almost everything is copasetic, there is always that one aspect that just throws everything else for a loop.

One on hand there's someone pretty close to me who in a nutshell, said that if I wanted him to be more in my life - then he was there for the taking and I missed it. And not that I wanted to, but it still has me contemplating on what-ifs.

One the other hand, there is another person who pretty much said that I am perfect for him - I think the percentage was a 90% and everything is up in the air. Act on that damn 90% because I am 100% sure he knows what I think. Not that I am really making an effort towards anything because why make an ass out of myself, but some days I am thoroughly confused. And I am beginning to think that he isn't the person I thought he was. So maybe fate is right. Damn you fate!

I don't know why I am complaining. I have so much going for me, I have accomplished way more than people twice my age, I have a million and one things on my plate now - but still, my mind is preoccupied.

You got to love my vagueness. But I am so stressed right now that I had to let it out or I would burst. Ok, time to watch a movie with my roommates.

Grrrr.