"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, November 20, 2003

The klutz strikes again

Aurora and I have this rule that whenever we are talking with each other online there is to be no eating or drinking while typing. We have established this rule because far too often, we make each other laugh, then we don't hear from the other, and we think that the other may have started choking on their food or drink in the midst of laughing. Don't laugh, this has happened before. Many food particles have eneded up on the screen because we can't eat or drink or laugh at the same time.
But today, I have eastablished that rule for myself for all online instances, not just talking to Aurora on AIM. Here I am, calmly sitting at my computer, then my cereal falls right onto my keyboard. Yeah, gross. I just spent the past 5 minutes cleaning it and surprise surprise it works.