"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, February 15, 2004

missing two months

I gave myself a break from researching and went to Wawa for caffeine. Its routine, whenever I know I will be staying up late, whether it was editing or schoolwork, and now driving and just staying up, Wawa coffee just does it for me. Its just the smell and the taste that reminds me that I will be up for a whole and the trusty taupe and green cups will guide me through. I can't even tell you how many Wawa runs we made throughout college for STN related stuff as well as all nighters trying to get papers and projects done.

Last night there were 9 days since the last incident, so I checked tonight and it displayed 69. Now either two months flew by or there is some sixteen year old kid laughing hysterically right now.