"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, February 14, 2004

monday is for quizzo

Work all day on MOnday, followed by Quizzo. Chris and Dan were wandering around Newark promoting the Ground Floor show and stopped in Rainbow to ease our insanity.

We lost at Quizzo though we rocked most of the questions. Unfortunately we were banished to the bottom floor instead of joining the excitement of the 2nd floor, but that's what happens when we're late. :-(

As Dan and I were walking back to my place, I saw a car swerve out from a side street and collide into a telephone pole. Dan called 911 and we walked over there. The girl wasn't trapped or bleeding, which was fortunate, just disillusioned. I had my windows open in my apartment and shortly after I got in I could hear the scraping of metal from the pole. It was gross.