"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, March 31, 2005

gross nyc guys

Stupid stupid stupid boys!

Not all of you guys can be as smooth as Dan when it comes to charming the ladies ;-). Obviously the NYC type need to take some lessons.

I had to pick something up down the street this afternoon and while walking I found myself in the middle of a swarm of guys. Ugh. I could tell they were staring at me, so I didn’t make eye contact and just kept walking. I had to walk pass them again on my way back to the office, so this time they started saying stuff. Excellent, I just ignored them and walked. I’m almost to my office when I hear some guy behind me complimenting me and saying equally raunchy stuff. What the hell. I ignore him, so of course he makes comments about me ignoring him. Luckily I was at my office, so I turn in and he follows and gets in the elevator with me. Creepy! Thankfully someone else was in the elevator and didn’t get off before I did. Before I went into my office I realized I forgot to pick something else up, meaning I had to walk pass those guys again. Yup, same old same old. What did they expect me to do, turn around and thank them for enjoying my ass?! Join them for lunch because walking pass them “made their day”?!? Grrr. This is why I don’t like guys. Haha just kidding. But still, way to have class and be way scary. Before walking pass them a fourth time, I realized I had my cell on me and called Nate because I had to talk to him anyways and figured he would answer if I called him. So he was my saving grace, but only allowed more cat calls since I guess the guys knew I wouldn’t do anything about it. Fuckers. Seriously, next time Maryellen and I are walking in the city, we are soooo gonna be blantant asses. Ok, maybe not, we’re wusses.